WORKSHOP DATES & CITIES
Frequently Asked Questions
THIS COURSE IS ACCREDITED FOR 6.0 MCLE CREDITS INCLUDING 6.0 ETHICS CREDITS. WHY SO MANY ETHICS CREDITS?
Because the leading cause of Bar Grievances is a poorly run law firm and this CLE will not only teach you how to generate massive profit for your firm, but also how to manage your firm effectively. This will prevent you from falling into the trap that so many well-meaning lawyers do and ensure that your Marketing, Sales, and Factory are all in alignment so you can deliver excellent service your clients while achieving hyper-growth.
HOW MUCH “MORE” MONEY CAN I EXPECT TO EARN AS A RESULT OF ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP?
None, if you merely “attend”. Like most things worth having in life, this workshop requires that you get off your butt and actually implement the things we will be teaching you how to do during the time we’ll invest together.
We do believe it is reasonable to expect that if a lawyer were to faithfully implement most of what we will teach, you should see revenues increase by 25-100% in about 18-36 months.
Of course individual results will vary depending on a number of factors not least of which being your level of commitment, your willingness to ask for help & follow advice and whether or not you allow fear, insecurity and/or excuses to stop you. Therefore no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results at all from our ideas, and the techniques in our material.
WELL THEN WHAT EXACTLY CAN YOU GUARANTEE?
We guarantee three things:
- We will do our level best to exceed the expectations of every participant and ensure that you learn at least one thing you can take home and make at least an “extra” $25,000 with, in the next 12 months. Hopefully, you’ll decide to implement more than just one thing and if you do we’d expect your income to increase even more.
- We guarantee that if you don’t change the way you are running your law firm, then the way your law firm runs will not change for the better. In fact, we can almost guarantee that if you don’t change the way your law firm runs, it will probably change for the worse. Because while you’re busy “not changing” the rest of the world is.
- We guarantee that if by the end of lunch you decide you don’t want to implement anything we’re going to be teaching, or come to the conclusion that you already know it all, we will promptly issue a full refund on the spot with no argument. This financial guarantee is underwritten by How To Manage A Small Law Firm.
WHEN ARE YOU SCHEDULED TO BRING THE TOUR TO MY CITY?
We have 50 dates planned throughout 2014-2015. CLICK HERE if you absolutely, positively cannot participate in ANY of the dates currently booked and we’ll keep you posted as new dates are announced.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Owners of already successful solo and small law firms should attend to learn how to make your law firm even more successful.
- Owners of struggling solo and small law firms should attend to learn how to make your law firm run better so you don’t have to keep struggling and so that you can make more money.
- Lawyers who are serious about starting a new law firm should attend so you can go straight into the first group above and avoid getting stuck in the second.
- The Significant Other of the owner of the law firm should attend so that you will have an improved understanding of what it takes to make money with a solo or small law firm and thereby be in a better position to be supportive and not fall for your lawyer’s excuses. Each ticket purchased by a lawyer entitles him or her to invite their significant-other to participate with them at no additional charge. (once the ticket is purchased the spouse/significant-other/trusted member of the team invitation will be sent by email right away).
If you know anyone else who would benefit from the summit, feel free to INVITE THEM.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE PROGRAM?
Five Hundred Dollars. If you are struggling to decide whether to invest $500 to build a better business that will help you support yourself and your family for years to come then that’s not good.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
Bring the homework we’ll be asking you to complete ahead of time, a sweater and an open-mind. We will take care of the rest!
ISN’T THE EMPHASIS ON “MONEY” THROUGHOUT THIS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION, IN POOR TASTE?
We don’t think so at all. We think it’s honest and to the point. Making more money with your small law firm only helps your clients. If you operate with the believe that your profits hurt your clients then #1) it’s pretty obvious why your firm isn’t as profitable as it probably could be; and #2) you really should attend this workshop to discover just how business-backwards that way of thinking really is. Don’t feel bad. Most lawyers are backward-ass-brainwashed and misunderstand where the profits of a law firm REALLY come from. So they-too operate with the hidden pain of thinking they have to choose between their own success and helping more clients. In point of fact, the two go hand-in-hand. So don’t feel bad. You’re not alone.
WHY ARE OF THESE COMPANIES SPONSORING THESE WORKSHOPS?
Because they are run by successful entrepreneurs and business owners who know that you need to have a written business plan if your law firm is going to be as successful as it can be. Plus they want you to be a happy lawyer with a successful law firm. Plus happy lawyers with profitable law firms make for the best customers, whereas lawyers who are broke and frustrated don’t.
WILL I GET TO ASK QUESTIONS?
Yes. This is an interactive workshop, not a speech or a lecture. That’s one of the reasons the number of tickets available is limited. So you better not sit around on your duff thinking about this for too much longer. Click HERE to get your ticket right now. You’ll feel better once that decision is behind you and we can get started working together to get your business plan written.